Skip to content
All Sterling Silver jewellery can tarnish when they are not worn regularly and they are exposed to air. This can be prevented by following a few simple rules.
- Take them off when you go to bed and store them in a jewellery box
- Don't wear them in the bath or shower
- When you are not wearing them store them in a box (such as my gift box) or draw
If they do become tarnished then follow these simple steps and it will bring them up looking brand new again.
- Bring one liter of water, one tablespoon of baking soda and one piece of aluminium foil to a boil
- Carefully dip the jewellery in the boiling water using tongs for 10 seconds
- Remove jewellery (repeat step 2 if necessary